Social Icons

Cambridge English Teaching Qualifications

Cambridge English Teaching Qualifications

Each year tens of thousands of people choose Cambridge English teaching qualifications to help them make the very best of their teaching careers.

First-class career development for English language teachers


Cambridge ESOL’s internationally recognised teaching qualifications provide a route into the English language teaching profession for new teachers and first-class career development opportunities for experienced teachers.

‘The CELTA course gave me the tools and framework to confidently stand in front of a class and teach. The quality of the content, the tutors and the overall experience were of the highest calibre. This qualification will prove to be invaluable for my future as it opens up the world to infinite opportunities. I recommend this course to anyone with an interest in an internationally recognised ESL qualification. Only good things will come from it!’
Ben Sang, CELTA graduate, Auckland, NZ

‘Delta was a great experience which has equipped me with a greater understanding of second language acquisition theories, and how they relate to different classroom practices. As I gained experience after my CELTA course, lots of questions arose for me, in terms of why we do certain things in the classroom, and how we, as teachers, can tailor lessons to our students' specific needs and learning styles. Delta was great at answering those questions.’
Liz Kose, Delta graduate, Auckland New Zealand

‘My experience with TKT has been valuable because it has brought me up to date with the concepts and methodologies related to ELT. I recommend TKT to any teacher who wants to assess their skills and knowledge in teaching English. Today I have more confidence in my performance as a teacher and my students’ skills have improved.’
Rogelio Gomez Guevara, English teacher, Instituto Oriente de Puebla, Mexico

‘I have no formal teaching qualifications, so I chose TKT to gain formal certification. I’ve also learned many interesting points of English that I never considered before.’
Christo Dehn, Japan

‘Taking TKT was a positive experience for me. TKT offers a great opportunity for teachers to qualify for an internationally recognised award without having to spend a lot of money or travel abroad.’
Lorena Ariaga, English teacher, Ecuador

2 comments:

  1. I think English is an important language to be learnt. Despite of its status as the international language, mastering this language is a must for every student who has desire to study overseas. actually my background is an educational student, therefore, i want to know the best and appropriate method to teach English for indonesian student.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ikhbar Abdurohman RohmatullohOctober 6, 2016 at 5:32 PM

    saya sangat menyesal karena waktu saya kecil tidak serius dalam berbahasa inggris. dan saya sekarang sudah dewasa yang masih mencari pekerjaan dan pekerjaan sekarang harus bisa berbicara bahasa inggris. maka dari itu saya sangat ingin belajar bebicara bahasa inggris dengan lancar

    ReplyDelete